Real Madrid round-up: Cristiano, Morata, Bernabeu, Legia...
All the latest news from the Real Madrid camp with the bulk of Zidane's squad on international duty leaving the coach with just 9 players.
Real Madrid lose 46% of their games if the Portuguese striker fails to find the back of the net. This season Cristiano has been on target on four occasions with the result of those games ending in three ties and one victory for Madrid.
Morata rejects Napoli bid
Alvaro Morata revealed in an interview with Italian sports daily "La Gazzetta dello Sport" how he rejected a bid from the southern Italian Serie A side Napoli. "I told my agent to forget it, especially after my time in Juventus" he admitted.
Bernabeu = goldmine
A survey carried out by financial services agency Deloitte confirmed that the Santiago Bernabeu is the second highest generating match-day stadium in global football, generating an average of €129.8 million per game. Premier League side Arsenal generate an average of 132 million euro per match-day.
Legia visit causing concern
The Real Madrid v Legia Warsaw Champions League game has been declared as a "high-risk" fixture by the Spanish Anti-violence commission and security services about the presence of more than 350 ultras from the notorious "Zyleta" group.
Tickets for World Club Cup
Today is the deadline for Real Madrid fans to order tickets for the 2016 edition of the World Club Cup tournament that will be held in Japan this December. Ticket prices range from €110 to €400 with Mexican side Club America Madrid's semi final opposition.
Te recomendamos en English
- TENNIS Emma Raducanu "hungry" to improve after US Open win
- US NEWS What did Simone Biles say in her testimony to the FBI regarding Larry Nassar allegations?
- Jacksonville Jaguars "No chance" - Jaguars coach Urban Meyer rules out return to college football with USC
- SOCCER FIFA survey shows majority of fans back more frequent World Cups
- NBA Lisa Byington makes history as Milwaukee Bucks announcer
- MLB MLB round-up: Bichette matches career high and Ray fans 13 for Jays, Giants streak snapped