"Leaving Betis for Denmark was my best ever decision"
The current Midtjylland player and former Dutch international Van der Vaart has no regrest about leaving LaLiga and Seville.
His spell at Real Betis certainly won't go down as a highlight of his career and in an interview with German daily Bild, the Dutch player states that he has no regrets in the slightest in swapping the Seville sunshine for the Danish league
The player moved from Betis to Midtjylland after one poor season with "Los Verdiblancos".
"It was a great decision to move from Seville to Denmark. My life he is far more relaxed and people are discreet, one can walk down the street and no-one will trouble you". Real Betis still retain a percentage of the 33 year old's professional registration.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL | PACKERS Rodgers: Packers Super Bowl contenders after 49ers win
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINES What’s the latest on the NYC DOE covid-19 vaccine mandate?
- US NEWS What caused the Amtrak train derailment?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Ansu Fati returns to Barcelona after long layoff
- NFL Mahomes talks after Kansas City Chief's 30-24 defeat to Los Angeles Chargers
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ancelotti on Sheriff, Modric, Kroos, Zidane, Mendy