Rubén Castro extends Betis contract until 2019
The Andalucian club and player have reached an agreement for a two-year extension, ruling out the proposal of a one-year prolongable arrangement.
New deal for Rubén Castro
Rubén Castro and Betis have reached an agreement to amplify the player's current contract by two years, taking him to June 2019. The new agreement will be made official in due course. Betis had initially proposed a one-year extension with the option of a second year based on performance and objectives-related criteria. But that idea was rejected in favour of a straight, two-year renewal.
Under his previous arrangement with the club, the 35-year-old would have been able to begin negotiations with other clubs in January as his contract was due to expire in June next year.
Te recomendamos en English
- RYDER CUP 2021 Ryder Cup 2021 full schedule: participants, match dates, and times
- NFL Panthers at Texans: Fantasy Start ‘ems and Sit ‘ems
- REAL MADRID Mbappé: 100 days until PSG star can negotiate with Real Madrid
- Nagelsmann on Rudiger to Bayern rumours: I'll have to see if I have any money in my wallet!
- 76ers and Doc Rivers want to convince Ben Simmons to stay amid trade talk
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals extend streak, Rays clinch playoff berth