Napoli's Milik faces months out with cruciate ligament injury
The striker, who was signed to replace Gonzalo Higuaín at the Serie A side, picked up the injury during Poland's win over Denmark.
Arkadiusz Milik picked up a cruciate ligament injury in Poland’s 3-2 win over Denmark on Saturday, the Polish Football Association (PZPN) has confirmed.
A spokesman for the PZPN said the 22-year-old Napoli striker faces several months on the sidelines. Napoli said on Sunday that the player would undergo an examination to determine the extent of the injury.
Te recomendamos en English
- ENTERTAINMENT | HALLOWEEN MOVIES How to watch all Michael Myer's Halloween movies in order and where to find them
- NFL Who's left for Rodgers after Adams, Lazard out due to COVID
- SOCCER | LALIGA Ancelotti hits out Barca fans who showed Koeman 'a lack of respect'
- MLB Braves and Astros finalize roster ahead of World Series Game 1
- CORONAVIRUS | COVID-19 VACCINES Pfizer vaccine recommended for children 5 - 11; when could young children get vaccinated?
- Best haunted houses in Texas, Illinois, Michigan: corn mazes, asylums, and car washes