Zlatan Ibrahimovic has anointed his heir as the great hope of Swedish football. Alexander Isak, 17, currently plies his trade for AIK but if Ibrahimovic has his way the forward will soon be gracing one of the Sweden greats former clubs.
PSG and Juve
Ibrahimovic has been very vocal about the AIK promise, who has already debuted for Sweden’s under-21s, and according to Tutosports.com and Eurosport, he has advised PSG and Juventus to snap the youngster up.
Ibrahimovic: "He is fantastic"
“I have seen him in action and he is fantastic,” Ibrahimovic said of Isak.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Where was Gabby Petito's body found in Grand Teton National Park?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Vinicius and Benzema to the rescue
- NFL 49ers vs Eagles: San Francisco win 17-11 in gruelling game
- NFL Quarterback injuries overshadow Week 2 NFL action
- REAL MADRID Ancelotti: “I am living my honeymoon in Madrid"
- PREMIER LEAGUE African trio at Anfield make Premier League history for Liverpool