Zlatan Ibrahimovic has anointed his heir as the great hope of Swedish football. Alexander Isak, 17, currently plies his trade for AIK but if Ibrahimovic has his way the forward will soon be gracing one of the Sweden greats former clubs.
PSG and Juve
Ibrahimovic has been very vocal about the AIK promise, who has already debuted for Sweden’s under-21s, and according to Tutosports.com and Eurosport, he has advised PSG and Juventus to snap the youngster up.
Ibrahimovic: "He is fantastic"
“I have seen him in action and he is fantastic,” Ibrahimovic said of Isak.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Rodgers taunts Bears fans: "All my f****** life I own you" after Packers win
- NFL Browns QB Mayfield dislocates shoulder again but expects to play Thursday
- SERIE A Johan Vásquez scores in his Serie A debut with Genoa
- REAL MADRID Benzema has his eyes set on this year's Ballon d'Or
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Mbappé looks to follow Ronaldo's path at Real Madrid
- NBA Simmons returns to 76ers practice, will play 'when he's ready'