Sergio Ramos was forced to be substituted in the 78th minute of tonight's Albania-Spain World Cup qualifier in Shkoder.
The Real Madrid captain fell awkwardly following a corner from Koke and immediately called for medical assistance. National team doctor Óscar Celada was quick to attend the defender who initially grimaced in considerable pain following the fall and subsequent knee pain. He did however limp from the pitch which will allay worries among the Real Madrid fan-base.
The Madrid player will undergo a more exhaustive testing process with his club's medical staff tomorrow but initial reports from the Spanish national camp suggest the player may miss up to one month of activity due to the injury.
Te recomendamos en English
- 2021 Halloween costume ideas for kids: Cruella, Squid Game, umbrella costumes and more...
- US NEWS What benefits can you get in California? Social security, unemployment, others...
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Real Madrid on red alert for Manchester United's Paul Pogba
- EL CLÁSICO Barcelona vs Real Madrid: what is El Clásico's new logo?
- EL CLASICO Which player has scored the most goals in El Clásico history? All time top scorers
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS $2000 stimulus check for every American: how many people support the proposal? can it happen?