Pro skateboarder Dylan Rieder dies, aged 28
Skateboarder Dylan Rieder, who was also a DKNY model, died on Wednesday night following a battle with lukemia
Professional skateboarder Dylan Rieder has died after a spell fighting lukemia, according to skateboarding news outlet The Ride Channel.
The 28-year old Californian gained notoriety as a teenage amateur following the turn of the new millennium, winning sponsorship deals with brands Quicksilver and Osiris, and became a pro the age of 18.
RIP Dylan Rieder, best style in skateboarding. cant even count how many times Ive watched this video for inspiration pic.twitter.com/xznZb4mzrq— Fil (@ph11smith) 12 October 2016
Reider also found mainstrem fame as a model when, in 2014, he starred in a DKNY campaign alongside Jourdan Dunn and Cara Delevigne.
Tributes to the skater begun pouring in on social media on Wednesday night, while Twitter itself created an In Memoriam page in his rememberance.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- GAMING NEWS Genshin Impact: how to download free in PS4, PC, iOS and Android
- US Election 2020 What did Trump say about vote by mail in debate against Biden?
- Coronavirus India Covid-19 cases surpass 6.2 million; vice-president Venkaiah Naidu tests positive
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: how much would be paid to children and adults in new HEROES Act?
- US NEWS US elections 2020: What did moderator Chris Wallace and Trump argue about?