Pro skateboarder Dylan Rieder dies, aged 28
Skateboarder Dylan Rieder, who was also a DKNY model, died on Wednesday night following a battle with lukemia
Professional skateboarder Dylan Rieder has died after a spell fighting lukemia, according to skateboarding news outlet The Ride Channel.
The 28-year old Californian gained notoriety as a teenage amateur following the turn of the new millennium, winning sponsorship deals with brands Quicksilver and Osiris, and became a pro the age of 18.
RIP Dylan Rieder, best style in skateboarding. cant even count how many times Ive watched this video for inspiration pic.twitter.com/xznZb4mzrq— Fil (@ph11smith) 12 October 2016
Reider also found mainstrem fame as a model when, in 2014, he starred in a DKNY campaign alongside Jourdan Dunn and Cara Delevigne.
Tributes to the skater begun pouring in on social media on Wednesday night, while Twitter itself created an In Memoriam page in his rememberance.
Te recomendamos en English
- European football Cristiano Ronaldo hands Kylian Mbappé the throne
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Sergio Ramos' contract talks are complicated
- Transfer talk PSG's Icardi could move to Juventus, suggests his agent
- Transfer talk Real Madrid and Man Utd target Van de Beek: Ajax hopeful
- MANCHESTER UNITED Pogba nowhere near ready for Man Utd return, says Solskjaer
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Marcelo has become a liability