Everton organise "Goodison Sleepout" to highlight homelessness
Premier League club Everton FC via Everton in the Community will hold the event on November 25 in the Park End of Goodison Park.
Liverpool based Premier League side Everton FC are planning to opening the Park End stand at their Goodison Park home on Friday 25 November and are inviting football fans in the city to sleep out at the stadium to experience the challenges that homeless people face on a daily basis.
Participants will be asked to abandon the comforts of their homes and brave the elements for one night and help to raise needed funds for the clubs Everton in the Community programme.
A £10 registration is requested and the club are requesting that participants raise a minimum of £150 in sponsorship. The Goodison Sleepout will raise vital funds for the Club’s official charity, helping to identify and support vulnerable people and to change lives for the better.
For more information write to: email@example.com
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Why is the social security Cost-of-Living Adjustment for 2022 projected at 6.0% to 6.1%?
- NFL Injury struck Baltimore Ravens face the Kansas City Chiefs
- Emmy Awards 2021 How are Emmy awards chosen?
- EMMY AWARDS 2021 2021 Emmy Awards: Times, TV, how to stream and watch online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Klopp gives lowdown after win over Crystal Palace
- LIGUE 1 PSG vs Lyon, how and where to watch - Messi home debut, times, TV, online