Modric: Real Madrid man's recovery progressing
Madrid's Croatia international midfielder has been out of action since going under the knife to correct a knee problem earlier in October.
Luka Modric has handed Real Madrid a fitness boost after stepping up his recovery from injury at Los Blancos' Valdebebas base on Friday.
Modric, who this week extended his Real contract, was back running out on the training pitches, later returning to the indoor facilities to continue his rehabilitation.
Knee surgery three weeks ago
The Croatia captain has been on the sidelines since having to undergo an operation on damaged cartilage in his knee at the beginning of October.
With the 31-year-old's period out estimated at about a month at the time, this latest step forward is evidence that his comeback is well on course.
Te recomendamos en English
- ENTERTAINMENT Global Citizen 2021 live online: singers, performances and concerts
- GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN 2021 Why is the White House planning for a government shutdown?
- FOURTH STIMULUS CHECK Fourth stimulus check: how many signatures does the petition for the new payment have?
- SERIE A Honours even between Inter and Atalanta at San Siro
- PREMIER LEAGUE Enthralling Brentford-Liverpool clash ends with honours even
- SOCCER Man City: Guardiola "proud" after breaking record in Chelsea win