Aleix Vidal excluded from Catalunya Supercup squad list
In the club's medical report, the defender is reported to be suffering "twinges to his right adductor". Arda is given the all clear. Six first team players enter the list.
Arda given medical all-clear
Just six members of Barça's first team squad have made the list for tomorrow's Catalunya Supercup meeting with Espanyol at the Nou Estadi in Tarragona. Masip, Denis, Paco Alcácer, André Gomes, Mathieu together with Arda Turan, who was given the medical all-clear today, form part of Luis Enrique's 18-man list. The surprise omission is Aleix Vidal, who the club report experienced pain to his right adductor in this morning's training session. Aleix has not featured since the 1-2 defeat to Alavés in Week 3 and this latest 'injury' is open to speculation. What isn't in doubt is Barça's plan to offload the player in the January transfer window.
Tomorrow's match kicks off at 21:30 hours local time.
Masip, Denis, Arda, Paco Alcácer, André Gomes, Mathieu, J. Suárez, Palencia, Mujica, Nili, Marlon, Moi, Martínez, Sarsanedas, Aleñá, Alfaro, Gumbau and Carbonell.
Roberto, Diego López, Demichelis, Rubén Duarte, Víctor Sánchez, Víctor Álvarez, Gerard, Salva Sevilla, Reyes, Caicedo, Léo Baptistão, Jurado, David López, Javi López, Javi Fuego, P. Diop, Diego Reyes, Marc Roca, Aarón and Óscar Melendo.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth Stimulus Check Update: what's the situation in every state?
- NFL Congress demands answers from the NFL about WFT investigation
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?
- US NEWS Camera crew walk-off in the hours before Alec Baldwin fatally shot Halyna Hutchins
- US NEWS What states saw the highest number of workers quit this summer?