The Crown Prince of Johor, Tunku Ismail Ibni and his entourage visited the Vicente Calderón stadium this morning. The heir to one of the most important monarchies in Malaysia and a close personal friend of Peter Lim was invited to get to know the club at first hand by Miguel Ángel Gil. The visit was also a way of extending link with Malaysian Super League club Johor Darul Ta'zim FC, where His Royal Highness Tunku Ismail Ibni is Presdient. The Prince eatch the team at work in training from the stands.
After personally meeting and chatting to the players and coach Diego Simeone, Tunku Ismail Ibni held a meeting with Gil Marín and Atlético directors to discuss a proposed future project concerning a collaboration agreement. The Malaysian expedition took notes on the club's management practices at both institutional and sporting level with a view to implementing measures to at JDT based on the Rojiblanco model.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE Coronavirus US: Pfizer vs Moderna vaccine side effects
- US News How have vaccine lotteries impacted vaccination rates?
- Copa America Who won the last Copa America and which country has the most titles?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Why are there 5 Olympic rings and what they stand for?
- TAX REFUND 2021 tax refund: why have I not received my payment?
- E3 2021 Nintendo Direct conference & Treehouse at E3 2021: times, stream online, and how to watch