The Crown Prince of Johor, Tunku Ismail Ibni and his entourage visited the Vicente Calderón stadium this morning. The heir to one of the most important monarchies in Malaysia and a close personal friend of Peter Lim was invited to get to know the club at first hand by Miguel Ángel Gil. The visit was also a way of extending link with Malaysian Super League club Johor Darul Ta'zim FC, where His Royal Highness Tunku Ismail Ibni is Presdient. The Prince eatch the team at work in training from the stands.
After personally meeting and chatting to the players and coach Diego Simeone, Tunku Ismail Ibni held a meeting with Gil Marín and Atlético directors to discuss a proposed future project concerning a collaboration agreement. The Malaysian expedition took notes on the club's management practices at both institutional and sporting level with a view to implementing measures to at JDT based on the Rojiblanco model.
Te recomendamos en English
- GAMING Where to buy PS5: stock updates at Walmart, Costco, GameStop Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- US NEWS $300 unemployment benefits: are there new proposals to extend them?
- Liga MX Chivas vs Leon live online: Liga MX Playoffs Semifinal Leg 1
- US News What stimulus and executive actions does Biden plan for his first 100 days?
- PSG Neymar: What I want most is to play with Messi again
- NBA NBA 2020-21 season: Lakers-Clippers clash, Durant's Warriors reunion headline opening night