The Crown Prince of Johor, Tunku Ismail Ibni and his entourage visited the Vicente Calderón stadium this morning. The heir to one of the most important monarchies in Malaysia and a close personal friend of Peter Lim was invited to get to know the club at first hand by Miguel Ángel Gil. The visit was also a way of extending link with Malaysian Super League club Johor Darul Ta'zim FC, where His Royal Highness Tunku Ismail Ibni is Presdient. The Prince eatch the team at work in training from the stands.
After personally meeting and chatting to the players and coach Diego Simeone, Tunku Ismail Ibni held a meeting with Gil Marín and Atlético directors to discuss a proposed future project concerning a collaboration agreement. The Malaysian expedition took notes on the club's management practices at both institutional and sporting level with a view to implementing measures to at JDT based on the Rojiblanco model.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS US Will the covid-19 vaccine be mandatory in NY for teachers?
- CORONAVIRUS US Where are the Delta variant danger zones?
- NFL NFL: When should the San Francisco 49ers start Trey Lance?
- NFL Dolphins QB Tagovailoa on injured reserve, to miss at least 3 games
- Liga MX Club América vs Chivas live: Liga MX 'Super Clásico Nacional' online
- NBA Report: Simmons rejects meeting with teammates on 76ers rift