Falcao: "Atlético? It's never a good idea to go back"
The Colombia and Monaco forward has just launched his own website and fielded questions from his fans, among them a potential return to the Calderón...
Radamel Falcao held a question and answer session to mark the launch of his website and said he is now fully recovered from the various injuries that have hampered his game in recent seasons. With the Colombia forward again in form, scoring four times for Monaco so far this season, there will likely be interest in services again from some of Europe’s bigger clubs.
That potential was the subject of a question from some of the fans that took part, who asked whether “El Tigre” would consider a return to one of the three clubs where he rose to prominence; River Plate, Porto and Atlético.
“River is my home, that’s where I achieved my dream of becoming a professional and people there treated me like a son. The same thing is true of Porto, where I had some wonderful years and where I put the finishing touches on my game, so when I arrived at Atlético I felt that I was a grown man. I don’t know if I’ll ever go back, it often doesn’t work out and you have to be careful about that.”
Te recomendamos en English
- TENNIS Emma Raducanu "hungry" to improve after US Open win
- US NEWS What did Simone Biles say in her testimony to the FBI regarding Larry Nassar allegations?
- Jacksonville Jaguars "No chance" - Jaguars coach Urban Meyer rules out return to college football with USC
- SOCCER FIFA survey shows majority of fans back more frequent World Cups
- NBA Lisa Byington makes history as Milwaukee Bucks announcer
- MLB MLB round-up: Bichette matches career high and Ray fans 13 for Jays, Giants streak snapped