Cristiano Ronaldo had a special reunion yesterday in Warsaw. The Madrid striker met up again with young Polish teenager David Pawlaczyk. The boy was severely injured two years ago after a car crashed into him as he rode his bike. Polish specialists dealing with deep coma patients tried an experimental technique in playing recordings of childhood memories in an attempt to stimulate the youth from his coma.
Madrid v BVB
A media outlet in Poland contacted Ronaldo's agent Jorge Mendes and the player had no hesitation in inviting David to the Spanish capital to watch Real Madrid face Dortmund in the Champions League in 2014. After the game Cristiano met the boy and signed his match-shirt for David.
Yesterday, two years later after their first meeting, the now 15 year old David met up with the Real Madrid no. 7 who signed autographs and posed for pictures with the boy and his family.
Te recomendamos en English
- Child Tax Credit Child Tax Credit 2021: when is the deadline to opt out from August payment?
- US NEWS What public pools are open in summer 2021 in Los Angeles?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 28 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES Why is Russia called ROC at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics?
- CORONAVIRUS What are the new CDC mask guidelines for schools?
- OLYMPICS USA played with freedom in bounce-back Iran victory – Kevin Durant