Atletico Madrid´s Miguel Angel Gil Marin has been nominated for an award recognising the best CEOs in Europe at the Football Business Awards.
Gil Marin was nominated along with four other candidates: Nassar El-Khelaifi (PSG), Giuseppe Marotta (Juventus), Michael Schade (Bayer Leverkusen) and Eric Gudde (Feyenoord).
It is not the first time the Atletico Madrid boss has been rewarded for his business acumen as he won the prize for best director at the Globe Soccer Awards in 2010, beating his rivals from Barcelona, Chelsea and Milan.
The awards take place at the Emirates Stadium in London today, the home of Arsenal Football Club.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Why is the social security Cost-of-Living Adjustment for 2022 projected at 6.0% to 6.1%?
- NFL Injury struck Baltimore Ravens face the Kansas City Chiefs
- Emmy Awards 2021 How are Emmy awards chosen?
- EMMY AWARDS 2021 2021 Emmy Awards: Times, TV, how to stream and watch online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Klopp gives lowdown after win over Crystal Palace
- LIGUE 1 PSG vs Lyon, how and where to watch - Messi home debut, times, TV, online