UFC hardman Conor McGregor to be a father in 2017
The Irishman that has become one of the faces of Ultimate Fighting broke the big news that he and girlfriend Dee Devlin are expecting at his recent press conference in New York Nadal vs Thiem
Confidence is all relative to the situation
Conor McGregor, the most famous man in UFC who recently knocked out Eddie Álvarez to become the first to hold two Ultimate Fighting Championship titles at the same time, has broken some news to fans on a slightly less violent nature. The hardman from Ireland has revealed that he is going to become a father.
During the press conference in New York he said, "I'm going to be a daddy early next year," before adding, "I'm crapping my jocks!"
A child away from the prying eyes
It was clear from what the normally-confident fighter said that he's not feeling quite so assured about this development in his life and stated that he didn't want to raise the child in a celebrity culture. "It's going to mess with my head," he said, "I just want to have this baby and take some time."
McGregor and girlfriend Dee Devlin are expecting the new arrival in May 2017.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- Coronavirus stimulus checks Second stimulus check update: US coronavirus relief bill
- UFC UFC 254: Emotional Khabib announces retirement after beating Gaethje
- US Election 2020 Early voting in Florida: when will it end and where can I vote?
- Halloween What's the origin, meaning and history of Halloween?
- BARCELONA-REAL MADRID Real Madrid edge ahead of Barcelona in historical rivalry