A maths teacher in France has used Paul Pogba's dab celebration in an effort to teach students Pythagoras's theorem.
The question reads: "Cristiano Ronaldo is jealous of Paul Pogba's dab , then tries to demonstrate that it is not perfect.
“According to the book - The Universal Declaration of the Rights of the Dab - a perfect dab is only if the triangles represented in the figure below are rectangles. Is Paul Pogba's dab perfect?”
Quand mes potes m'aident à préparer un contrôle pour les 4èmes. pic.twitter.com/meKPjYPrbX— Erialc (@tqlsnrise) 13 de noviembre de 2016
Cristiano would be right. Pogba's dab is not perfect. There are imperfections in the execution of the dab and how he forms the rectangles.
Left arm: (CE)2 = (CD)2 + (DE)2 → 902 = 722 + 542 → 8100 = 2916 + 5184 → 8100 = 8100
Right arm: (FH)2 = (FG)2 + (GH)2 ↔ 422 ≠ 182 + 372 → 1764 ≠ 324 + 1369 → 1764 ≠ 1693
Te recomendamos en English
- Child Tax Credit Child Tax Credit 2021: when is the deadline to opt out from August payment?
- US NEWS What public pools are open in summer 2021 in Los Angeles?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 28 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES Why is Russia called ROC at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics?
- CORONAVIRUS What are the new CDC mask guidelines for schools?
- OLYMPICS USA played with freedom in bounce-back Iran victory – Kevin Durant