BARCELONA 0-0 MÁLAGA
Juankar off for foul-mouthed rant as Málaga finish with nine
The Andalusians' draw with Barça also saw Diego Llorente sent off for a robust tackle on Neymar, with the visitors unhappy at the red.
Málaga came away from Saturday's LaLiga clash at Barcelona with a point, despite playing with a numerical disadvantage from midway through the second half.
Llorente dismissed for foul on Neymar
Juande Ramos' side were reduced to 10 men in the 68th minute, when referee Ricardo de Burgos showed Diego Llorente a red card for a heavy tackle on Neymar.
The Málaga players were incensed at the decision, claiming the challenge - which halted the Brazilian as he broke forward at speed - only deserved a yellow card.
Not Llorente's first red against Los Azulgranas
It isn't the first time that defender Llorente, who is on a season-long loan at the Andalusian outfit from Real Madrid, has been sent off against Barça.
The 23-year-old saw red against the Catalans while at Rayo Vallecano last term, earning an early bath after bringing down Ivan Rakitic in a 5-1 defeat in March.
Juankar also off for late dissent
Meanwhile, Málaga also saw Juankar dismissed in their 0-0 draw at the Camp Nou, with the 26-year-old given his marching orders for dissent in injury time.
With four minutes officially added on and the away team hanging on, extra stoppages saw De Burgos allow play to continue for a further three minutes.
And according to the ref's report, Juankar was sent off for yelling "Pita ya de una puta vez", which roughly translates as "Fucking hurry up and blow for full time".
JUANKAR del Málaga fue expulsado por decirle a De Burgos Bengoechea: "Pita ya de una puta vez"— Carrusel Deportivo (@carrusel) 19 November 2016
Ya hay acta del partido
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 medal count updates: who has won more? Tally by country, today, 30 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOCCER USWNT: How many Olympic medals does Carli Lloyd have?
- MLB trade deadline Yankees get Rizzo from Cubs, Schwarber to Red Sox
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 schedule today, July 30: events, sports, times, and how to watch
- Tokyo Olympics: Fraser-Pryce dazzles but Ta Lou sets the standard in stunning women's sprint heats
- NBA Wizards reportedly trade Westbrook to LA Lakers in draft-night blockbuster