Ex-Barcelona full-back Dani Alves faces three to four months out after being stretchered off with a fractured fibula during Juventus' defeat to Genoa on Sunday.
Alves taken off as Simeone Jr does for Bianconeri
Juve confirmed the injury following their 3-1 Serie A reverse at the Stadio Luigi Ferraris, which saw Giovanni Simeone, son of Atlético Madrid boss Diego, score twice.
Alves, who joined the Italian champions in the summer after eight years at Barça, suffered the break in a 79th-minute challenge by Genoa's Lucas Ocampos.
The 33-year-old Brazil international has made a total of 13 appearances for the Vecchia Signora since his close-season move to Turin, netting two goals.
Recommended in English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: $200 Social Security, tax return, Child Tax Credit, Golden State payment...
- NFL Cardinals 11 vs. 34 Rams summary: scores, stats and highlights | NFL Playoffs
- NFL Raiders part ways with general manager Mike Maycock
- NFL The insufferable Superb Owl jokes: a rant
- PACO GENTO 1933-2022 Real Madrid legend Paco Gento passes away aged 88
- AFCON Salima Mukansanga to lead all-female officiating AFCON line-up