Iniesta, Alba and Piqué train normally ahead of El Clásico
Iniesta and Alba have both been passed fit for Saturday's clash at Camp Nou, while Piqué is also expected to be available to start.
The Barça captain was on the receiving end of a crunching Enzo Pérez challenge during the 3-2 victory over Valencia and has missed the side’s last four Liga fixtures but the club’s medical staff have given Iniesta the all-clear to play.
Alba, Piqué on track to start
Alba, who was also a doubt for the Clásico after suffering a knee problem that kept him out of the side for the midweek Copa game against Hércules, has also been passed fit while Piqué should also be available to start after treatment on a sprained ankle.
Recommended in English
- BOXING Fury tells Whyte to "step up and take beating" as fight talks go on
- NFL New York Giants sticking with Jones, rule out Watson move
- NFC Chiefs injury report: Tyrann Mathieu in concussion protocol
- NFL NFL free agency 2022: the five best available quarterbacks
- NFL An Eagle no more: Brandon Brooks retires
- NFL Kwesi Adofo-Mensah all set to be named Vikings GM