Fight on the Tour of Costa Rica
The 52nd Tour of Costa Rica descended into violence during the race. During the fourth stage, the La Virgen de Sarapiqui, local cyclists Dylan Castillo and Gabriel Marín, who had clashed several times during the day ended up in a fully fledged fight.
Marín kicked out
The final incident occurred after Castillo brushed Marín and both cylists fell. Marín responded by kicking his rival several times. He was immediately disqualified and expelled from the Tour.
"Accept the consequences"
Marín was furious afterwards, saying that it was unfair that he'd been disqualified when it was Castillo who had knocked him off his bike. His team, Nestlé Giant, however accepted the decision: "Gabriel is one of our important riders, but he has to accept the consequences".
Te recomendamos en English
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Biden - Trump last debate live online: updates, fact check and reactions
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- Covid-19 Financial Crisis How will the election affect unemployment benefits in US?
- US NEWS Who is Kristen Walker, moderator for the final presidential debate? | US Election 2020
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Trump - Biden debate: why will they be muted when the other is talking?
- PRESEDENTIAL DEBATE Last debate Trump vs Biden tonight: time, TV and how to watch live online