Jesé: Las Palmas wait on deal but close in on Calleri, Toledo loans
The LaLiga club are set to welcome Argentinian youngsters Jonathan Calleri and Hernán Toledo, but are still working on Jesé Rodríguez.
- Follow the coverage match of week 37 , LaLiga Santander: Las Palmas-Barcelona live .
UD Las Palmas are preparing to welcome two Argentinian loan signings, as they continue to wait on a temporary deal for Paris Saint-Germain misfit Jesé Rodríguez.
Calleri and Toledo in frame to join
Diario AS understands that promising young pair Jonathan Calleri and Hernán Toledo are in line to arrive at the Estadio Gran Canaria during the coming week.
Forward Calleri, 23, has failed to shine at West Ham United since joining the Premier League outfit on loan from Uruguyans Deportivo Maldonado in the summer.
Meanwhile, 20-year-old Toledo was loaned to Italian side Fiorentina in the close-season after impressing for Vélez Sarsfield, but is yet to feature in Serie A.
Las Palmas still working on Jesé
Las Palmas are also aiming to recruit Jesé, who has failed to settle at PSG following a 25-million-euro switch from Real Madrid last August.
However, despite reportedly agreeing terms with the 23-year-old attacker, Los Amarillos are still to reach a deal with the player's club.
Las Palmas host Barcelona on 14 May as LaLiga reaches its climax. Here's how to watch it or follow it online.
Te recomendamos en English
- ENTERTAINMENT | HALLOWEEN MOVIES How to watch all Michael Myer's Halloween movies in order and where to find them
- NFL Who's left for Rodgers after Adams, Lazard out due to COVID
- SOCCER | LALIGA Ancelotti hits out Barca fans who showed Koeman 'a lack of respect'
- MLB Braves and Astros finalize roster ahead of World Series Game 1
- CORONAVIRUS | COVID-19 VACCINES Pfizer vaccine recommended for children 5 - 11; when could young children get vaccinated?
- Best haunted houses in Texas, Illinois, Michigan: corn mazes, asylums, and car washes