Villarreal hand new deals to Mario Gaspar and Jaume Costa
The 'Submarine' has renewed the contracts of the two full-backs Jaume to 2021 and Mario Gaspar to 2023.
Villarreal CF have amplified the contracts of full-backs Jaume Costa and Mario Gaspar, who will remain at the club to 2021 and 2023 respectively. Left-back Jaume Costa's previous contract was due to expire in 2018 and Mario's in 2020; both have signed three-year extensions.
The 'Submarine' continue with their plan of renewing the contracts of the players who form the backbone of the side with Sergio Asenjo and Manu Trigueros recently signing new deals. Mario joined Villarreal ahead of the 2007/2008 season, and Jaume Costa was brought on board for the 2010/2011 campaign. The two defenders are two of the most-used players under Fran Escribá this term, accumulating 1,987 and 1,553 minutes playing time, respectively between LaLiga Santander, the Champions League Play-offs, UEFA Europa League and Copa del Rey.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Rodgers, Jones give Green Bay first win of season: NFL Week 2 ratings
- NFL Who won Monday Night Football in NFL Week 2?
- NFL The NFL taunting rule is here to stay amidst criticism
- USMNT Sergiño Dest struggled in his return to Barcelona’s starting XI
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Ronald Koeman sacking a matter of when, not if
- Barcelona have to be more united than ever, says Ter Stegen