Barral joins Apoel Nicosia
The ex-Granada striker, who left the Andalusian club last week, has signed an 18-month contract with the Cypriot champions.
Former Granada striker David Barral has completed a move to Apoel Nicosia, penning an 18-month contract with the Cypriot champions.
Barral "very happy" at Apoel switch
Officially I am an Apoel's player. I am very happy to sign for a big club that always play to win titles. pic.twitter.com/I5Ku6tj8VN— David Barral (@barral23) 16 January 2017
Barral also announced the switch, taking to Twitter to tell his followers he was "very happy to sign for a big club that always play to win titles."
Has had two previous spells abroad
Apoel confirmed that Barral, who has previously played outside of Spain with Orduspor in Turkey and Al Dhafra in the UAE, is to wear the number 17 shirt.
The 25-time league winners currently lead Cyprus' top flight and have been paired with LaLiga outfit Athletic Club in the last 32 of this term's Europa League.
Te recomendamos en English
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS In which states did unemployment claims increase last week?
- CONSTITUTION DAY When was the US Constitution signed?
- US NEWS How will Biden respond to the wave of migrants gathered under a Texas bridge?
- NFL New York Giants 29 vs 33 Washington Football Team summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 2
- NFL Nick Gates breaks leg, New York Giants offensive linesman suffers fracture vs Washington
- MLB Angels’ Ohtani’s arm sore, may miss rest of season as pitcher