Varane out for Celta trip; Enzo, Mariano and Achraf in squad
Zinedine Zidane has announced his squad for the return leg of the Copa tie against Celta. Real have just two fit central defenders for Balaídos.
Zinedine Zidane has yet another injury concern heading into the Copa del Rey return leg against Celta Vigo on Wednesday night.
Real travel with just two central defenders
Raphael Varane has been left out of the squad as a precaution, leaving Zidane with just two central defenders for the match in Balaídos: Sergio Ramos and Nacho.
The Real boss is without seven of his senior players in the absence of Gareth Bale, Marcelo, Luka Modric, Dani Carvajal, James Rodríguez and Pepe.
Ronaldo given all-clear
Fabio Coentrão has been passed fit and is in the squad, along with canteranos Enzo and Achraf Hakimi. Mariano has also been included but the striker positions are Zidane’s area of least concern for the return leg with the news that Cristiano Ronaldo is fit to play while the Frenchman can also call on Karim Benzema and Álvaro Morata.
Real Madrid squad:
Keepers: Navas, Casilla and Yáñez.
Defenders: Ramos, Nacho, Coentrão, Danilo and Achraf.
Midfielders: Kroos, Casemiro, Kovacic, Asensio, Isco and Enzo.
Forwards: Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, Lucas Vázquez, Mariano y Morata.
Te recomendamos en English
- LABOR NEWS Will Wisconsin's child labor reform bill become law?
- NFL Tom Brady sets record with 600th touchdown pass
- MLB How many times have the Atlanta Braves and Dallas Astros won the World Series?
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- NFL New York Jets vs New England Patriots summary: score, goals, highlights | NFL today
- NFL Chicago Bears 3 vs 38 Patriots summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 7