Ronaldinho close to sealing his return to Barcelona
According to Mundo Deportivo, the Brazilian would represent the Catalan side as an ambassador and as a member of the club's veteran squad.
Ronaldinho Gaúcho is closing in on a return to Fc Barcelona. According to Mundo Deportivo, the Brazilian will negotiate a return through his brother Roberto de Assis where he will perform work as an ambassador for the club on the world stage along with becoming a member of the team of legends of Barçca.
How it came about
The meeting will take place tomorrow with Bartomeu in the club's offices, after the initial contacts were made during the opening of a commercial Barcelona office in New York and a subsequent meeting last October.
The 36-year-old was close to signing with Brazilian side Coritiba, which would have seen him teaming up with former Barça teammate Julian Belletti. The offer from Barcelona has slowed that down, however, as Ronaldinho's desire seems to involve a return to Barcelona.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Is the Social Security increase for 2022 the largest in US history?
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?
- NFL Who are the NFL's All-Time passing yards and Touchdown leaders?
- Fati: Inheriting Messi's number 10 shirt does not bring added pressure at Barca
- NBA NBA 20/21 season to feature 109 international players from 39 countries