Report: Coutinho set to sign new five-year deal at Liverpool
The Liverpool Echo report that negotiations are going very well and there will be no release clause in the contract.
The Liverpool Echo report that Phillippe Coutinho is set to sign a new five-year deal at Liverpool and that there will be no release clause in the contract.
No release clause
The Brazilian has been linked with several top club in Europe but Liveprool are adamant that a release clause won't be involved in the negotiations. They do not specify, however, if that means Coutinho has no interest in leaving or that Liverpool will no entertain the idea of being held to ransom by a release clause.
The 24-year-old has excelled under Jurgen Klopp and forms a core of attacking talent that has helped Liverpool solidify themselves as title contenders this season. The player's agent, Kia Joorabchian, and the club have a strong relationship and he also looks after the affairs of Kop legend Lucas Leiva.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL NFL's Jeff Pash and WFT's Bruce Allen implicated in email investigation
- FIFA 22 FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts: player cards and how to upgrade them
- MEDICARE What if I miss the Medicare deadline?
- NFL Do NFL teams have their own planes? How do they travel to away games?
- NFL Why do NFL players paint under their eyes?
- QATAR 2022 When does the 2022 FIFA World Cup start? Opening game and final dates