Durmisi says it "would be stupid" not to consider Liverpool offer
The 23-year-old left-back says he is happy where he is, but would listen to any offers that come in, as long as Betis give their approval.Liverpool vs Manchester United: Premier League
Reds on the lookout for a left-back
Out of all of the players who Real Betis brought in last summer, none have been performing quite so impressively as Riza Durmisi. As Diario AS has reported in recent weeks, a handful of Premier League clubs have been keeping an eye on the Danish left-back, among them, Liverpool. The player told Danish daily BT, that he is aware that Jürgen Klopp's technical team are following him: "I know about the interest from Liverpool, but I don't know if a move there would be feasible or not. There are always a lot of rumors when you are playing in one of the best leagues in the world. It's not going to distract me from doing my job with Betis, which is a great club too. I am not desperate to leave", the 23-year-old defender, who cites Real Madrid full-backs Marcelo and Roberto Carlos as his two references, said.
Open to dialogue
Durmisi was close to joining Celta de Vigo before completing a five-year move from Brøndby back in May last year. He says he is open to the idea of playing for the Merseysiders or another of Europe's big clubs one day: "If other clubs are prepared to pay and Betis want to sell me, then of course I will listen to their offer. And that goes for Liverpool as well. It would be stupid not to listen to what they've got to say". Betis paid Brøndby 2 million euros for Durmisi, whose gross salary is believed to be around 700,000 euros
Te recomendamos en English
- 2021 Halloween costume ideas for kids: Cruella, Squid Game, umbrella costumes and more...
- US NEWS What benefits can you get in California? Social security, unemployment, others...
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Real Madrid on red alert for Manchester United's Paul Pogba
- EL CLÁSICO Barcelona vs Real Madrid: what is El Clásico's new logo?
- EL CLASICO Which player has scored the most goals in El Clásico history? All time top scorers
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS $2000 stimulus check for every American: how many people support the proposal? can it happen?