Leganés boosted by Alberto Bueno capture
The Granada forward becomes the Pepineros' fourth reinforcement of the winter window, after Champagne, Siovas and Samuel García.
Bueno on board
Leganés have secured the services of Alberto Bueno until the end of the season. The 28-year-old forward, who has struggled to lock down a permanent place in the side with Granada will become the Pepineros fourth reinforcement of the winter window after the arrival of Champagne, Siovas and Samuel García.
The operation was met with a great deal of opposition in Granada with concerns that one of their players would be moving to a direct rival. But the player's high wages and the fact that coach Lucas Alcaraz has no place for him (Bueno has started just five games, scoring once) were the keys to the move going ahead. Bueno himself was also keen to return to his home city, Madrid and sign for Leganés. He has also received offers from Rayo Vallecano and Alavés.
The Pepineros are also interested in Las Palmas right winger El Zhar and have two vacant places in the squad to fill before tomrrow's midnight deadline.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth Stimulus Check Update: what's the situation in every state?
- NFL Congress demands answers from the NFL about WFT investigation
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?
- US NEWS Camera crew walk-off in the hours before Alec Baldwin fatally shot Halyna Hutchins
- US NEWS What states saw the highest number of workers quit this summer?