Friday night’s LaLiga match between Deportivo and Betis at the Riazor stadium in A Coruña has been called off after a storm front passing through Galicia damaged sections of the stadium’s roof overnight.
After assessments of the damage by local officials and in the face of the risk of further structural damage, with conditions in the region not expected to improve during Friday, the decision was taken to postpone the fixture.
Wind speeds have been registered at up to 120km/h in Galicia and 10-metre high waves have been witnessed on the beaches near Riazor.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS How can I register to vote in New Jersey?
- USMNT Christian Pulisic is ‘really suffering’ after ankle injury setbacks
- MLS Landon Donovan rejects the Real Salt Lake managerial job
- SOCCER Barcelona close to agreeing new Ansu Fati contract - Koeman
- NBA Milwaukee Bucks 21/22: roster, new signings, cuts and trades
- NBA Los Angeles Lakers 21/22: roster, new signings, cuts and trades