Jermain Defoe visit delights cancer patient Bradley Lowery
Several members of Sunderland’s first team squad paid a visit to the fan who is terminally ill in hospital.
Several members of Sunderland’s first team squad paid a visit to hospital yesterday to cheer up five-year-old fan Bradley Lowery who is critically ill with a rare cancer condition. Sebastian Larsson, John O’Shea, Vito Mannone and Jermain Defoe spent time with Bradley – the latter featuring in a touching photo posted on the young boy’s Twitter account with the message: ‘Bradley loves Jermain Defoe. He didn't want him to leave today and fell asleep cuddling into him #specialbond #bestfriends’.
Defoe replied with a tweet of his own: ‘Love you little man. #bestfriends’.
Te recomendamos en English
- BOXING Woodley gets ‘I love Jake Paul’ tattoo, wants rematch
- US NEWS What is the meaning of racketeering? How long is a racketeering charge sentence?
- Porter agrees to max extension with Nuggets
- SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS What qualifies a child for social security benefits?
- NBA Philadelphia 76ers Morey says there is 'hope' for reconciliation with Ben Simmons
- MLB Yankees move ahead as the AL Wild Card chase enters final furlong