Otamendi agent drops hint that Madrid is his next destination
Martín Sendoa, an agent for Nicolas Otamendi was interviewed by Radio Continental and he suggested that Real Madrid is his client's next destination despite being happy at Real Madrid.
Follow the coverage match: Valencia vs. Real Madrid
A representative of Nicolas Otamendi, Martin Sendoa, has dropped the biggest hint yet that the Manchester City defender could be playing at Real Madrid next season. Just last week, reports emerged that Real Madrid were considering making a move for the Argentine player.
Pepe's contract ends in June when he is likely to leave for China and Sendoa said, "Nico has a profile similar to Pepe, who will leave at the end of the season. Madrid have followed him since his time at Valencia along with Barcelona." He also says Otamendi is happy in Manchester but everyone wants to player for the biggest club in the world, before saying he didn't want to say too much.
Real Madrid's centre-backs
After ten years in Madrid, it seems Pepe is set to leave the Santiago Bernabeu and for that reason Real Madrid are keen to find a suitable replacement. Jesus Vallejo will almost certainly return to Zinedine Zidane's squad to start next season but according to TyC, there is also a strong possibility of Otamendi joining him in the capital this summer.
Te recomendamos en English
- RYDER CUP 2021 Ryder Cup 2021 full schedule: participants, match dates, and times
- NFL Panthers at Texans: Fantasy Start ‘ems and Sit ‘ems
- REAL MADRID Mbappé: 100 days until PSG star can negotiate with Real Madrid
- Nagelsmann on Rudiger to Bayern rumours: I'll have to see if I have any money in my wallet!
- 76ers and Doc Rivers want to convince Ben Simmons to stay amid trade talk
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals extend streak, Rays clinch playoff berth