2,500 Leicester City fans expected in Seville
Both sets of supporters are expected to meet up pre-match in an act of goodwill with no tickets remaining for the clash at the Sanchez Pizjuan.
Leicester City fans have started arriving in the Andalusian capital ahead of the Champions League Round of 16 tie at the Sanchez Pizjuan. (kick- off 20:45 CET Wednesday 22/02).
Sevilla FC have announced that 2,500 Leicester fans are anticipated to make their way over for the match despite the Foxes recent struggle at the wrong end of the Premier League table following their incredible title win last season.
Little in the way of problems are anticipated between both sets of fans with a bonding session lunch being organised by the Peña Sevilllista Al Relente fangroup with their Leicester counterparts before the respective supporters make their way to the sold-out Sánchez-Pizjuán stadium.
Follow the coverage of Leicester-Sevilla | Champions League
Recommended in English
- US NEWS What will be included on President Biden's executive order on the risk of cryptocurrencies?
- Cryptocurrency How much has Bitcoin devalued since its all-time high?
- NFL Bengals vs Chiefs unveils a new historic rivalry
- NFL Bengals vs Chiefs, 49ers vs Rams: AFC, NFC Championship Game previews
- NFL NFL Power Rankings: Chiefs, Rams and Niners
- NFL Kelce key to Kansas City's playoff success