Henderson likely to sit out Arsenal game
Liverpool are set to be without their captain Jordan Henderson for Saturday's crunch Premier League clash against Arsenal.
Jürgen Klopp's men missed out on the chance to move back into the top four at the Gunners' expense when they slumped once again to relegation strugglers - losing 3-1 last night to at managerless Leicester City.
The England midfielder sat out the Leicester match after sustaining a bruised foot training and Klopp is unsure whether the 26-year-old will be able to take part at Anfield this Saturday. "It looks like he will not be ready for Arsenal," told a post-match news conference. That's how it looks but I'm not sure, we will see."
Arsenal, in fourth, are one point and one place ahead of Liverpool in the Premier League table with a game in hand.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Is a government shutdown going to happen at the end of the month?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Football heading for 30-minute halves and stopped clock
- NFL Houston's Mills will be fourth rookie QB to start this year
- NFL Tom Brady admits he wants to be paid in Bitcoin
- SOCCER UEFA criticises FIFA for lack of consultation on World Cup proposals
- JUVENTUS Juventus player Arthur Melo involved in car crash