Force India have sprung a surprise ahead of the start of the Formula One season by unveiling a changed bright pink livery for their 2017 car.
Originally launched in February in silver and black, the VJM10 will adopt the colour as part of the team's new sponsorship deal with water treatment company BWT.
"A real statement of intent from BWT" - Force India chief
"Changing the colour of our cars is an indication of the strength of this new partnership and a real statement of intent from BWT," said team boss Vijay Mallya.
The eye-catching look will make its first appearance at the season-opening Australian Grand Prix, which takes place on the weekend of 24-26 March.
Drivers Pérez and Ocon to sport pink helmets
Force India have also revealed that their drivers, Sergio Pérez and Esteban Ocon, will wear pink helmets "to complement the unique BWT pink car".
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL How and where to watch Patriots vs. Jets
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester United vs Liverpool: times, TV and how to watch online
- EL CLÁSICO Barcelona vs Real Madrid: why is this game called El Clásico?
- LIGUE 1 Marseille vs PSG: times, TV and how to watch online
- MLB Dodgers vs. Braves live online, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series