Real Madrid vs Atlético Madrid: Gameiro ruled out of derby
Diego Simeone, who has named a 19-man Atleti squad for Saturday's clash with Real, appears set to go with an unchanged line-up.
Atlético Madrid will be without injured striker Kevin Gameiro in Saturday's Spanish capital derby against Real Madrid (16:15 CEST).
Gameiro and Gaitán unfit for Real Madrid match-up
Attacking midfielder Nico Gaitán, who is carrying a toe problem, has also been left out of Diego Simeone's squad to face the LaLiga leaders at the Bernabéu.
The pair join Miguel Ángel Moyá, Tiago Mendes, Sime Vrsaljko and Augusto Fernández in the Atlético Madrid sickbay.
Atlético expected to be unchanged for derby
The indications are that Simeone will opt for the following, unchanged starting line-up for the 'derbi madrileño': Oblak; Juanfran, Savic, Godin, Filipe; Carrasco, Gabi, Saul, Koke; Griezmann and Torres.
Atlético's 19-man squad to face Real Madrid, which includes 'B' team players Keidi and Rober, is: Oblak, Moreira, Juanfran, Godín, Giménez, Savic, Lucas, Filipe, Koke, Saúl, Gabi, Thomas, Cerci, Carrasco, Keidi, Correa, Griezmann, Rober, Torres.
Follow Real Madrid vs Atletico match coverage | Derby LaLiga
- Roque Mesa1007Passes
*Update 7 de abril de 2017
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL 49ers vs Eagles: San Francisco win 17-11 in gruelling game
- OTHER SPORTS Oleksandr Usyk vs Anthony Joshua: A fight for the ages
- WOMEN IN SPORTS Women athletes urge Supreme Court to protect abortion rights
- AFGHANISTAN Why are Afghan women judges in hiding in Afghanistan and how are they being protected?
- NFL Dolphins QB Tagovailoa “day-to-day” after Sunday’s rib injury
- NFL Detroit Lions 17 vs 35 Green Bay Packers summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 2