Hannover 96 promotion bid aided by model removing clothes
The players of the German second division side have a dressed replica of presenter Sylvie Meis in the changing room and clothes are removed as they win points.
Hannover 96 sit just a point off the two teams at the top of Bundesliga 2 and have a great opportunity to make it back into the German top flight. And it seems like the players have extra motivation thanks to TV presenter Sylvie Meis.
Points mean fewer clothes
Within the changing room of the German second division club stands a life-size cardboard replica of Meis, the ex-wife of Rafael van der Vaart - star of Ajax, Real Madrid, Tottenham among others. The model's body image is covered in clothes but as the team accumulates points, clothes are removed from the replica and with 53 points so far the motivation seems to be working.
Virtual muse could become real
Sylvie is a popular presenter on German television and has appeared on the front cover of beauty and fitness magazine Women's Health. And the 38-year-old Dutch icon told national newspaper Bild that if the boys meet their promotion objective then she'll "appear in the changing room in person." She didn't, however, clarify what she'd be wearing.
Te recomendamos en English
- TENNIS Federer "feels strong" after knee surgery
- UFC McGregor's first pitch at Wrigley nearly a knockout
- US NEWS Autopsy confirms remains found in Grand Teton Park are Gabby Petito's
- Browns place Landry on IR with sprained MCL
- NBA Brooklyn Nets GM Marks on NYC vaccine mandate and high expectations: "We're ready"
- NBA 15-year NBA veteran JJ Redick announces retirement