Team news: Atléti play 3 at the back, Danilo in for Madrid
Simeone opts to play a three-man defence, with Torres partnering Griezmann in attack. Zidane replaces Carvajal with Danilo.
Real Madrid travel to Atlético this evening with a 3-0 advantage from the Champions League semi-final first leg at the Bernabéu.
AS understands that Diego Simeone will overcome his problems at right-back by opting for a 3-5-2 formation. Giménez, Godin, and Savic form a solid-looking back three.
At right wing-back, Carrasco will be key. The Belgian flyer is not a naturally-defensive player, and he will need to be alert to the threat of Marcelo.
Torres partners Griezmann in attack.
Atlético XI: Oblak; Giménez, Godin, Savic; Carrasco, Koke, Saúl, Gabi, Filipe Luis; Torres, Griezmann.
Coach: Diego 'El Cholo' Simeone
Zinedine Zidane has chosen to bring in Danilo at right-back to replace the inkured Dani Carvajal.
Real Madrid's line up is according to expectation. As in the first leg, Isco will join Benzema and Ronaldo in attack.
Real Madrid XI: Keylor; Danilo, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo; Casemiro, Modric, Kroos; Isco, Benzema, Ronaldo.
Coach: Zinedine Zidane
Te recomendamos en English
- Space Missions Where did the SpaceX capsule splashdown?
- NFL Colts vs Rams: Eric Fisher possible starter, coming back after Achilles surgery
- Not this one Jimmy Greaves 1940-2021: English football's greatest ever goalscorer
- Soccer Crisis at Manchester United: Solskjaer rejects Ferdinand's Ronaldo
- PREMIER LEAGUE West Ham vs Manchester United live online: scores, stats and updates, Premier League 2020/21
- NBA NBA star Giannis Antetokounmpo visits Greece with mother and brother