Athletic Club, Everton, Zenit and AC Milan among seeded clubs
Cuco Ziganda's side will be one of the seeded clubs in the Third qualifying Round draw on 14 July and will play on 27 July and 3 August.
Athletic Club will be in the pot featuring seeded clubs such as Zenit, AC Milan and Everton when the draw for the third qualifying round of the Europa League is made on 14 July. The Bilbaínos will play their tie, which they must win to advance to the Play-Offs, on 27 July and 3 August. Out of the seeded teams, only Zenit, have more points than Cuco Ziganda's side in UEFA's club coefficient ranking.
Athletic hope to make the Europa League for the third year running
Athletic will be aiming to be among the 22 teams who access the group stage via the Play-Offs. I total, 48 teams will take part in the group stage;
Apart from Athletic, Zenit, AC Milan and Everton, other seeded clubs in the draw include Sparta Prague, PSV Eindhoven, Braga, Marítimo, Gent, Krasnodar, Girondins de Bordeaux, Olympique de Marseille, Dinamo Zagreb, Freiburg, Olimpik Donetsk, Dinamo Bucuresti, Craiova and Arka Gdynia.
Also pending confirmation is the inclusion of two Greek teams, and one from Ukraine, Belgium, Turkey, Switzerland and Austria.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Why is the social security Cost-of-Living Adjustment for 2022 projected at 6.0% to 6.1%?
- NFL Injury struck Baltimore Ravens face the Kansas City Chiefs
- Emmy Awards 2021 How are Emmy awards chosen?
- EMMY AWARDS 2021 2021 Emmy Awards: Times, TV, how to stream and watch online
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Klopp gives lowdown after win over Crystal Palace
- LIGUE 1 PSG vs Lyon, how and where to watch - Messi home debut, times, TV, online