Verratti: PSG "shut door" on sale of Barcelona target - report
Le Parisien says Paris Saint-Germain's sporting director is refusing to sanction the departure of Marco Verratti, who is being linked with Barça.
Paris Saint-Germain are adamant that Barcelona target Marco Verratti will not be leaving the Parc des Princes, according to a report in the French media.
Henrique determined Verratti won't be leaving
Le Parisien says PSG's new sporting director, Antero Henrique, has "shut the door right away" on the possibility of the Italy international being sold this summer.
Verratti reported to have handed in transfer request
At the weekend, sports daily L'Équipe claimed that Verratti has told the Ligue 1 giants that he wants a move.
The midfielder is being strongly linked with Barça, with Los Azulgranas said to be ready to shell out around 100 million euros for the 24-year-old.
Verratti, who is under contract until 2021, joined PSG from Italians Pescara in 2012, and has made 206 appearances for the club, scoring six goals.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Robert Lewandowski's priority is Real Madrid
- QATAR 2022 What cities and stadiums will host the 2022 FIFA World Cup?
- PREMIER LEAGUE United's Pogba: 'We deserved to lose and need to find the problem'
- BARCELONA Dani Alves opens door for sensational Barcelona return
- NFL How does the salary cap of NBA teams work? Trades, extensions, minimum veteran salary
- MLB Houston Astros take Game 1 over Boston Red Sox in ALCS