The Coach Reputation Ranking Observatory does exactly what it says on the tin; it is a tool used to monitor the reputation of managers throughout an entire season. As a way of analysing the coaches, over 100 variables are taken into account such as the coach's career, their social media presense and their impact on the media. The observatory has drawn up a list of the top coach's in LaLiga along with the whole of Europe.
In Spain, the manager with the best reputation is Real Madrid's Zinedine Zidane with a valuation of 82.1 points on a scale between one to 100. In second place is Atletico Madrid's Diego Simeone with 76.8 points. As we go below 70, the first Spanish coach appears in thid with Eusebio from Real Sociedad rounding out the top three with 66-9 points.
Behind them are Luis Enrique with 62.6 points, Fran Escribá (Villarreal – 55.9 points) Ernesto Valverde (Athletic Bilbao – 50.5 points), Quique Sánchez Flores (Espanyol – 49.9 points) and Quique Setién (Las Palmas – 48.8 points).
In the overall ranking, Zinedine Zidane again appears at the very top of the list with 82.9 points, pipping Massimiliano Allegri to the post. The Juventus manager finished with 81.7 points. The third manager on the list is Antonio Conte with 80.3 points.
The rest of the coaches on the list are below 80 points. Fourth is Carlo Ancelotti (Bayern Munich – 78.7 points), followed by Simeone (76.8 points), Mauricio Pochettino (Tottenham – 67.7 points), Pep Guardiola (Manchester City – 67.4 points) and Unai Emery (PSG – 66.9 points).
Recommended in English
- THE GAME AWARDS The Game Awards 2021: times, stream, how to watch it online and what to expect
- THE GAME AWARDS The Game Awards 2021: list of nominees and the 6 GOTY contenders
- NFL LA Rams' WR Mike Williams latest to be put on covid-19 list
- EUROPA LEAGUE Have Barcelona ever played and won in the Europa League?
- GOLF When will Tiger Woods return to the PGA Tour?
- NFL NFL Fantasy Picks: Watch out for Wilson against Houston