New Messi mural unveiled in Sants-Montjuic area of Barcelona
The brightly colored mural of the Barcelona No. 10 is the creation of street artist Axe Colours and is located in the Jardines de las Tres Chimeneas in the Catalan capital. Chelsea - Barcelona U - 19 live: UEFA Youth League final
Leo Messi continues to inspire street artists throughout the world with the latest creation unveiled in the Jardines de las Tres Chimeneas in the Sants-Montjuic area of the Catalan city.
Axe Colours is the creator behind the brightly colored creation of the Argentinean striker.
The mural focuses the striker in both Barça's "azul-grana" (navy and burgundy) colours as well as the sky blue and white of his native Argentina.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL NFL's Jeff Pash and WFT's Bruce Allen implicated in email investigation
- FIFA 22 FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts: player cards and how to upgrade them
- MEDICARE What if I miss the Medicare deadline?
- NFL Do NFL teams have their own planes? How do they travel to away games?
- NFL Why do NFL players paint under their eyes?
- QATAR 2022 When does the 2022 FIFA World Cup start? Opening game and final dates