Tenerife vs Getafe 2016/17 LaLiga play-off final (first leg): How and where to watch, online, TV, times
All you need to know about how and where to watch the first leg of the promotion final with Tenerife's Heliodoro Rodríguez López hosting the game with a 2100 CEST kick-off on Wednesday on June 21.
After overseeing off opposition from Huesca and Cadiz, it's Tenerife and Getafe who lock horns in the LaLiga 1|2|3 play-off final with a place in the top flight of Spanish football awaiting the victor. The first leg will be played in the Canaries on Wednesday with the return leg in Getafe on Saturday.
What time does the Tenerife v Getafe game start?
The 2016/17 play.off final between Tenerife and Getafe kicks off at 21:00 (CET) on Wednesday June 21, 2017.
Where can I watch Tenerife v Getafe?
If you're not lucky enough to be in the Canary Island of Tenerife on Wednesday evening, fear not. You can see what channel the game is available on here.
Is the Tenerife v Getafe match available online?
Tenerife v Getafe is available in most countries via the rights holders' online platform, if they have one. You can check who's showing the game where you are, and if they have an online service or iOS or Android app to watch it on.
AS English coverage
You can also follow all the action right here on AS English, with our inimitable minute-by-minute live coverage of the match. Robbie will be building up to the match throughout the day and then bringing you live coverage of the first leg of the play-off final.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo Olympics: Luka Doncic 'dominating the Games like no player in 30 years'
- OLYMPIC GAMES Golfer McIlroy praises Biles and Osaka for raising mental health awareness
- Coronavirus When would it be necessary to have the third covid-19 vaccine?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: track and field, Caeleb Dressel, medal count, results, today 30 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES "Pressure is a privilege" - Djokovic on Biles and Osaka
- OLYMPIC GAMES Swimming: El Salvador's Celina Márquez departs Olympics