Dani Alves has PSG medical, deal set to be confirmed
Brazilian full-back Dani Alves, who was released by Juventus last month, is poised to complete a free transfer to Ligue 1 side Paris Saint-Germain.
Dani Alves is set to sign for Paris Saint-Germain on a free transfer, with reports in France saying a deal for the right-back could be confirmed later on Tuesday.
Alves snapped in Paris ahead of PSG switch
Photographs have emerged of the 34-year-old Brazil international in the French capital for a medical with PSG, which he is now understood to have completed.
Dani Alves is in Paris to complete his medical ahead of a move to PSG. Looks like he's rejected Pep and Man City. (Source: Various) pic.twitter.com/fFDUACLrGU— Transfer News Live (@DeadlineDayLive) 11 July 2017
Alves parted company with Juventus in June after a single season with the Serie A champions, having moved to Turin in June 2016 following eight years at Barcelona.
To sign two-year deal at the Parc des Princes
The defender, who had been strongly tipped for a reunion with former Barça boss Pep Guardiola at Manchester City, is expected to join PSG on a two-year contract.
Te recomendamos en English
- International Soccer Mexico 2-3 Ecuador summary: score, goals, highlights, exhibition match
- MLB Braves vs. Astros commentary, scores, stats and updates: World Series Game 2
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano, live updates today: eruption, tsunami warning and latest news | Canary Islands
- NFL Report: Cardinals DE J.J. Watt could miss rest of season
- NFL Who plays Thursday night football?
- NBA Lakers outclassed in Oklahoma in a night of NBA surprises