Milan director doesn't hide Morata interest: "It could heat up"
Massimiliano Mirabelli, AC Milan's sporting director, has confirmed the Rossoneri's interest in Real Madrid striker Álvaro Morata, and also spoke about Belotti.
AC Milan are making no secret of their intention to sign Álvaro Morata from Real Madrid. Earlier today, la Gazzetta dello Sport stated that Morata is ‘on the verge of signing’ for the Rossoneri, a move that would add further gloss to the club’s outstanding transfer window.
Mirabelli: Morata situation could 'heat up'
Massimiliano Mirabelli, Milan’s sporting director, has added further information in an interview with Mediaset Premium.
“Morata had told us of his availability, but the situation was complicated a little by the Champions League final [Morata stated that he didn’t see himself playing for another Italian club after his time at Juventus], and a little by interest from other clubs. It’s an operation that could heat up, but on our terms.”
Belotti: 'Torino know that we are interested'
Mirabelli also discussed Andrea Belotti, with the Torino striker another target for Milan.
“We are looking for a forward, Torino know that we are interested in Belotti. We always let the club know before we speak with a player, so they have no reason to be angry. However, we could also be interested in players that have not yet appeared in the newspapers.
Te recomendamos en English
- EL CLÁSICO How many times has Barcelona won against Real Madrid without Messi?
- NFL Denver Broncos 14 vs Cleveland Browns 17 summary: score, highlights | NFL Week 7
- NFL Congress demands answers from the NFL about WFT investigation
- US NEWS How could Alec Baldwin have killed Halyna Hutchins with a prop firearm?
- NFL The NFL proposes a solution to its problem of 'race norming' in dementia settlements
- NFL NFL 21-22: What's the NFL record for most interceptions in a season?