Besiktas open talks with Valencia for Álvaro Negredo
According to reports in Turkey, the Istanbul-based outfit have made enquiries about the Spanish striker, who they want as a straight purchase or on a loan.
Reports in Turkey claim that Beşiktaş have been holding talks with Juánma Lopez, the agent who represents Valencia striker Álvaro Negro. Talks are believed to be progressing well with Negredo open to the idea of joining the Turkish side who will be playing in this season's Champions League.
Besiktas seeking Negredo transfer or loan
Beşiktaş are expected to present a formal offer to Valencia this week, to sign Negredo outright or at least take him on loan for the new season. Valencia activated their option to buy Negredo in July 2015 after the striker had spent several months on loan from Manchester City. The 31-year-old was farmed out on loan to Middlesbrough last season, where he scored 10 goals and set up another 5 in the Premier League.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics: IOC apologize after Ukraine and ROC confusion
- OLYMPIC GAMES | GOLF Tokyo Olympics: USA star Korda sizzles in the heat while flirting with 59
- NFL Trey Lance bringing the best out of Jimmy Garoppolo at 49ers
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOCCER Tokyo Olympics: Megan Rapinoe and Carli Lloyd earn bronze for USA in thriller
- Tokyo Olympics Tokyo Olympics: Reaching the start line was a miracle – Johnson-Thompson explains injury fightback
- OLYMPIC GAMES How long is a Marathon? How far is it in miles?