Guardiola confirms Danilo interest and that Agüero will stay
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola provided an update on the club's transfer activity from the USA.
Manchester City have already secured the signing of Kyle Walker, yet it appears that Pep Guardiola has not yet finished recruiting in the right-back department.
Pep talks Danilo to City
According to reports, Real Madrid full back Danilo is also close to securing a move to the Etihad Stadium. City would pay a fee of around €35m for the Brazilian.
Asked about this particular transfer in his press conference, Guardiola answered that "Danilo is still not done, so I can't say anything about him out of respect for Real Madrid. But he is one of the options we have."
Guardiola: Agüero will stay at City
Guardiola also spoke about Sergio Agüero, a reported target of Premier League-rivals Chelsea, where coach Antonio Conte has signed a new contract.
The Argentine striker has been at Manchester City since 2011, and Guardiola reinforced his commitment to retaining the player:
"You know my opinion of Sergio Agüero. He is our player and he will stay here."
Recommended in English
- SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS At what age can you collect Social Security?
- Health What is ‘Golden Blood’, the incredibly rare blood type known as Rhnull
- ALFREDO RELAÑO LaLiga's conundrum in trying to schedule match-day 21
- NFL Divisional round predictions: Bengals vs Titans, 49ers vs Packers, Rams vs Bucs, Bills vs Chiefs
- NFL LA Rams' QB Matthew Stafford is ready to play the Bucs
- COPA DEL REY Athletic Club vs Barcelona summary: score, goals, highlights, Copa del Rey 2021-22