Neymar’s move from Barcelona to PSG appears imminent, to the extent that the French club have already made contact with the local authority in Paris to organise the Brazilian star’s presentation.
PSG want to present Neymar this week
According to various sources within the French media, including L’Équipe and Europe 1, PSG have in mind that the presentation will take place this week.
In fact, mcsport.bfmtv.com suggests that the Parisian club could announce the signing before Wednesday.
Neymar presentation to be similar to Zlatan's
PSG want to organise a ‘mega presentation’ to mark Neymar’s arrival, as they did when Zlatan Ibrahimovic arrived in 2012. On that occasion, the club obtained permission to present the enigmatic Swedish forward in Place du Trocadero, before thousands of fans. According to reports in the French media, Trocadero could once again be the venue, as PSG seek a symbolic setting for the grand display of transfer-market virility.
PSG are already counting on the support of the French police, who are putting together a strategy to avoid overcrowding and traffic congestion.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL NFL's Jeff Pash and WFT's Bruce Allen implicated in email investigation
- FIFA 22 FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts: player cards and how to upgrade them
- MEDICARE What if I miss the Medicare deadline?
- NFL Do NFL teams have their own planes? How do they travel to away games?
- NFL Why do NFL players paint under their eyes?
- QATAR 2022 When does the 2022 FIFA World Cup start? Opening game and final dates