Madrid attempt to capsize Barça's pursuit of Dembélé
Mundo Deportivo states that Real Madrid will join the fight for the Dortmund winger, while Sport says Juventus are willing to pay €40m for Sergi Roberto.
Transfer speculation is heating up in the Catalan press this Thursday, as Barcelona continue their search to replace Neymar.
Madrid and Barcelona to enter Dembélé scrap
Mundo Deportivo states that Barça will pursue Ousmane Dembélé. The same newspaper also reports that Real Madrid are cooling their interest in Kylian Mbappé, and will turn their attention towards the Borussia Dortmund winger. That would precipitate another transfer-market battle between the two clubs, after Madrid emerged on top in the fights to sign Theo Hernández, Vinicius Junior, and Dani Ceballos.
Mundo Deportivo adds that Barcelona are preparing an offer for Dembélé, and are confident of signing him. Yet Real Madrid’s interest could inflate the price.
Juventus join Premier League clubs in Roberto race
Sergi Roberto is also a topic of discussion. According to Sport, Juventus have joined Manchester United and Chelsea in the queue of clubs willing to pay the 25-year-old’s release clause of €40m.
Roberto is expected to play as a central midfielder this season, but he is seeking assurances over his role in the Barcelona team. While last season he was a regular starter at right back, he may not be given as many opportunities this campaign.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL NFL's Jeff Pash and WFT's Bruce Allen implicated in email investigation
- FIFA 22 FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts: player cards and how to upgrade them
- MEDICARE What if I miss the Medicare deadline?
- NFL Do NFL teams have their own planes? How do they travel to away games?
- NFL Why do NFL players paint under their eyes?
- QATAR 2022 When does the 2022 FIFA World Cup start? Opening game and final dates