Vinícius Júnior scores his first professional goal
The Madrid youngster, currently continuing his development at Flamengo, opened his career account with a goal against Palestino in the Copa Sudamericana.
Vinícius Júnior reached a landmark in his fledgling career as he scored his first professional goal for Flamengo.
The 17-year-old forward has signed for Real Madrid, but will continue his short-term development at the Rio de Janeiro club.
Vinícius Júnior scored for Flamengo in Palestino thrashing
The much-awaited goal arrived in a Copa Sudamericana match against Palestino, of Chile. Vinícius came on as a substitute in the 72nd minute, and barely a minute later, he found the net. The youngster started and finished the move; when his cross from the left flank rebounded back in his direction, he rifled a fierce shot in at the near. Flamengo ultimately won 5-0.
Born in 2000, Vinícius Júnior is enjoying his first season as a professional footballer. He has played 15 times for Flamengo, starting three of those matches.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- US NEWS How much will the Social Security Cost-of-Living Adjustment increase be in 2022?
- NFL Minnesota Vikings DE, Everson Griffen out after car accident
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Will AOC’s bill extend pandemic unemployment insurance until 2022?
- MLS Beckham increases MLS club Inter Miami ownership stake
- LIGUE 1 Phil Collins set for Parc des Prince return after PSG fans protest