Vinícius Júnior scores his first professional goal
The Madrid youngster, currently continuing his development at Flamengo, opened his career account with a goal against Palestino in the Copa Sudamericana.
Vinícius Júnior reached a landmark in his fledgling career as he scored his first professional goal for Flamengo.
The 17-year-old forward has signed for Real Madrid, but will continue his short-term development at the Rio de Janeiro club.
Vinícius Júnior scored for Flamengo in Palestino thrashing
The much-awaited goal arrived in a Copa Sudamericana match against Palestino, of Chile. Vinícius came on as a substitute in the 72nd minute, and barely a minute later, he found the net. The youngster started and finished the move; when his cross from the left flank rebounded back in his direction, he rifled a fierce shot in at the near. Flamengo ultimately won 5-0.
Born in 2000, Vinícius Júnior is enjoying his first season as a professional footballer. He has played 15 times for Flamengo, starting three of those matches.
Te recomendamos en English
- Latest News CBS News confused about location of La Palma volcano
- GAMING PlayStation State of Play 27 October 2021: Times and how to watch and stream
- SOCCER | BAYERN MUNICH Bayern Munich: Lucas Hernandez avoids jail time
- NBA | NUGGETS Nuggets optimistic NBA MVP Jokic's knee injury is not serious
- NBA NBA round-up: Westbrook and Davis lead LeBron-less Lakers to OT win, Warriors stay unbeaten
- NBA | LAKERS Westbrook: "I'm not used to people cheering for me on the road"